8.01.2005

Cel Le Brate good times!!!

You have to sing that title to fully understand it...
ANYWAY, in celebration of a full year here in New York, Nikki and I decided to make a good meal and enjuoy ourselves for the night. We did good. Thanks to St. Louis Mom and Dad and their generous $25 gift card to WHOLE FOODS, we ate well.

The Menu:
Yummy Campbell Salad --> Field greens with madarin oranges, toasted almonds, and red onions marinaded in a sweet mustard vinagarette. That equals DELICIOUS if you've never been to a Campbell family holiday or never had it.

Salmon Fillets with cous cous stuffing (I'd like to say that I made that myself but Whole Foods makes it too easy to just buy it and put it in the oven)
Sauteed green beans
Sweet potatoes

Cranberry Apple Crisp with Breyers vanilla bean ice cream (another that I would like to say I made but...again, I blame Whole Foods...it's really good!)

So thank you to all. It was lovely.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY. You guys know how to celebrate. I may just need to make a Whole Foods run right now.

Congratulations on the anniversary, friend!

(Also, good job on the creative blog entries these days...youre getting some mad skills.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home