7.17.2005

If I were a cloud, I would have rained by now

Well, I guess summer is here in full swing! It is DISGUSTING outside. And I'm talking the kind of disgusting where you walk outside and feel like you have to push the humidity out of the way to walk down the street. Because walking is a necessity, one MUST layer to absorb sweat, go EXTREMELY light on the makeup and choose to fix the hair only when taking cabs to the desired destination. I'm almost glad that my day job doesn't have air conditioning so that I have an excuse to not wear makeup or fix my hair really. It's just disgusting. Hopefully, it will just rain and get a bit nicer....that would be great really. Can anyone arrange such an event?

On other notes, if anyone would like to be my personal benefactor, I'm taking applications currently. I feel that it's time that I had my own personal assistant/funds supplier. I've been thinking recently that I need to go see more Broadway shows but the problem is that I don't have the money most of the time or the friend to go with. :( Specifically, I'm interested in seeing Wicked very soon. I'm determined to see it within the next couple of months. If I have to do it by myself, I just may...and that is what I've come to! Benefactor and theater going friend, where are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home