7.28.2005

Almost there

Well, tomorrow is the last day of my externship! Time has absolutely FLOWN! I cannot believe that August is only a few days away. I hope it goes fast too, because, let me tell ya, it's HOT. And I'm ready for sweater/jacket weather. I've had enough of this summer thing.

So tell me this: What should I do after I graduate?? Today, I realized that I'm going to be done really soon. Under a year, to be exact. I've been in school for so long (all of my life except for the early years...) and I think not doing that is going to take some getting used to. So yeah, if anyone has any good ideas on what I should do, do share.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should see if there are any speech-path jobs in the charlottesville/albemarle county area. or be an RUF staff person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home