7.30.2005

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

SO, the summer internship is OVER. I said goodbye to some I like and others who i maybe liked a bit less (they teach me in school to try to put a positive spin on things....i tried). It was an interesting experience to say the least. From hugs, stickers, motivation, and silliness, to being hit by a 4-year old, and having to admonish the same child for stealing his mother's concealer and wiping it on his face during the session, life was interesting. Makes you appreciate what you have and how you were raised. Thanks Mom. Thanks Dad.
So 134 hours and only 5 weeks later, I am grateful for the experience and clock hours to add to my resume! :)

ON TO AUGUST!!! August means writing a paper for a class that I'm really not sure why I had to take, going to Florida for the infamous family reunion from the 12-15, SLEEPING, RELAXING, and seeing some sights before school gets into full swing again. And who can forget the trip to the STL for Labor Day weekend! Let me tell you, I've had a SERIOUS craving for a Lion's Choice roast beef with extra seasoning and french fries so I think it's time to get back home soon. And I can't wait to see my Suz and have her pay some much needed attention to my hair. It needs help...

So thanks everyone for your prayers and support while I'm here. Next week marks a FULL YEAR of my stay in New York. I absolutely cannot believe how time has flown!

I love and miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home