12.04.2005

A photo update of my weekend

We got a CHRISTMAS TREE on Saturday from the lovely guy on the corner. $25 -- you can't beat that. Roses and Christmas trees = the cheapest items in New York City.
Although the tree is not nearly as large as it was last year, it is still cute and nice to have a real tree in the house. I'm just hoping that Chloe doesn't take a liking to climbing it...After that, we got all dressed up and went to a Christmas concert and decided to take our picture in front of the tree at Lincoln Center on the way back. Have I mentioned that Christmas in New York is WONDERFUL??? Now if i just didn't have to do all my work that goes along with it. Then it would be really really great. We woke up this morning to a slightly snow covered New York City. YAY! It was wonderful. After church, Nikki and myself along with our Bible study group volunteered at the Angel Tree party up in Inwood (read: FAR). It was so fun. I did face painting and Nikki did the craft table. The kids were so cute. And, no, I don't know what that face is that I'm making in that picture.
Love to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home