11.22.2005

Happy Turkey Day!!

Well folks, it's that time again in New York City. The greatest time of year. And it is all kicked off with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Although I will not get to be there this year, I did go last year which was fun. The picture at left is right down the block from where I was standing. This year, I will be in St. Louis with the fam hangin out and watchin the parade on TV (that's going to be weird...first time I've done that since I moved here...). It'll be good to get away for a while though, even if I do have to do work while I'm there. It's been a stressful month or so. ANYWAY, back to the greatest season on earth! When I get back, it will be time for Christmas in New York. I really find it hard to find a season/place that tops this. The lights, the music, the crowds, the smell of sugary nuts on the street, the chill in the air....it's all wonderful. So yeah, this is to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving and an enjoyable Christmas season. If you can, you all should come to NY and see how wonderful it is!!! LOVE :) me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home