10.28.2005

And I'm BACK!

I know I've been gone from blog world for some time... But don't you worry, my five readers! I am BACK! At least for today. It has been three weeks of sheer craziness for yours truly. And honestly, it doesn't really look like it's gonna slow any time soon. But since it's Friday and I'm forcing myself to have some down time, I thought it was high time i put up a pictorial update of my recent life. That was my birthday. The girls went out to dinner on a very rainy week night (they were not happy to say the least) but it was fun and, as you see in that lovely shot, i got to wear a happy birthday hat! The parents and Heather came in town for the birthday which was fun. I enjoy them. This is dad thinking he finnally fits in with his Nautica jacket since we were totally touristy and went on a night cruise around the city (which was actually REALLY fun and interesting. I recommend it)Susie and Natalie came to see me two days after my parents left. Good times in the big city. They are going to hate me for putting up that picture. However, I blame Suz because she hasn't sent me the cute ones of me and her. SO THERE! Natalie hasn't quite perfected the 'sassy face'. She'll learn... While they were here we did fun stuff including but not limited to, shopping, eating at Lombardi's, Rice to Riches, hangin on the town and ....are you ready for this one??? TATTOOS!!! Sorry Mom, I was not involved in the inking this time...my time will come though! Natalie got a dove on the inside of her arm. It was a little dive of a place in the East Village and our tattoo artist is named X. Isn't that so typical and awesome? We totally bonded with him. AAAAANNNNDDDDD....LOOK WHO ELSE GOT A TATTOO!!!!!!!!It was my proudest moment. She got "This I know with all my heart, his wounds have paid my ransom" across the lower back. It's pretty kickin cool if I do say so myself. Also notice the various paraphenalia in the background of this picture. Out lovely tattoo place also specializes in bongs, hookahs, and other various herbal paraphenalia. It's only appropriate right? No, Mom, we did not partake...haha

Well, overall, life is NUTS, crazy and stressful, hence my absence from all that is blogging. But hopefully, I can get through this week and get life back to normal a bit. Love to all. Hope you enjoyed the update!
cjc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home