11.12.2005

Can you dip?

Happy Birthday NIKKI!!!!


Today was Nikki's 24th birthday!! We had a great time. We woke up late, I made chocolate chip pancakes (after having to call Dad for the recipe), we went shopping (well, looking is more like it), I made dinner (salmon with a dijon mustard glaze, mashed potatoes, mom's salad) then we went to DIP for dessert.
It was a bar/fondue place that was
DELICIOUS! We got chocolate carmel with fruit, rice crispy treats, brownies, and marshmallows. It was quite fun. We were SO full by the end of the night but it was worth it. We got Nikki to BAR, got to eat fondue and were generally silly for an evening. Good times with the girls. On other notes, life is still crazy but I'm gonna get through, I'm sure. Let me just tell you now, save the date of when I get done at the hospital. It is going to be a full out CELEBRATION! MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nikki! It looks like you had a great time. You girls look so beautiful too. I Love You, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home