11.04.2005

Welcome to my personal life of NUTS

Yes, my life is truly nutty. And I mean like, NUTTY. I can barely even keep up with my breathing much less with my homework. Yeah, and those grades....yeah they match that sentiment. Oops...oh well. It will all be over soon and I can move on and get a real job. While we're on the topic, I need some suggestions on what I want to do with my life. It's a good time to start thinking that way right? At the ripe old age of 24? It's about time that I figure out what I want to do. Who knows...so yeah, I'm open to suggestions for sure.
On other notes, since I'm not busy enough, I was nominated/volunteered myself to co-lead my fellowship group (aka bible study). It's a really great group of people and most of them talk so it shouldn't be all that difficult or time consuming. A little change from leading high school bible study that's for sure! And we do things like go out for starbucks or drinks or the burger joint afterwards! It's quite a party let me just say. So yeah, tonight is my first night "leading" and we're meeting at my place. We're talking about the gospel and culture. If you wanna listen to the sermon that the study is based on go here. It's a pretty good one. It's ALWAYS a pretty good one. Anyway, gotta get back to what I'm supposed to be doing. Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home