10.05.2005

Check it out

So I think that I run the risk of being completely cheesy and extremely girlish right now but here goes...
So I was watching Oprah the other day (don't make fun) and Faith Hill was on. And I love Faith (and Tim...) so I continued to watch. Then, she had this woman on who she found to write to a few of the songs on her new CD. I wasn't totally hooked until this woman started singing and they say that she has her own albums out. Her name is Lori McKenna. This woman has an AMAZING voice and is extremely talented. And get this, I think she's in her mid-30s or so, been married since she was 19 and has four kids ranging in age from 16 to 3. AND she writes songs for Faith Hill...in the words of Napoleon, "LUUUUCKYYYY!!!" So yeah, check out her stuff. She has some stuff on iTunes. She kinda has a solo Indigo GIrls with just an acoustic guitar sound to her. I recommend Ruby's Shoes, Beautiful Man, and What's One More Time. AWESOME tunes. So CHECK IT OUT!!! You won't regret it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home