9.10.2005

FREEDOM

Today is one of the greatest days of the year I think. Yep, pretty sure of it. Woke up at 10:00, did some homework (that's not the good part but it's good that it's done), went outside to run some errands and realized that it is a BEAUTIFUL day. God sure knows how to cheer a girl up. And guess what the best part of the day is?? Well I have to go to work tonight. Normally, that would make whatever good things that occur such as beautiful weather to be cancelled out. NOT TODAY. Today is my LAST DAY at ATL!!!! And I couldn't be happier, let me just tell you! If you live in the area and want a deal or want to bend the rules on some coupon please come to my place of employment today because I no longer care about that stuff!! The thought of having a weekend again is a bit mind-boggling but extremely welcome. yay for that! AND, to top it all off, tomorrow is church which I missed last week and totally need right now. On other notes, Nikki and I finally joined a Fellowship Group (aka Bible study) at Redeemer. It only took us a full year to do that...pathetic. But with both of us out of the retail world, we can now fit it in. It starts in a few weeks but I'm really excited to meet some new people and get involved. I'll keep you updated!

I hope your day is as lovely as mine! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home