10.01.2005

FALL

So I think that it is officially fall! I think I will cry if the weather goes back up to HOT again. YUCK. A friend and I were discussing the other day that we both have the opposite of the Seasonal Affective Depressive Syndrome thing. Whereas most people get depressed when the winter comes around and it is cloudy and cold, I get HAPPY when that happens and sad when the sumemr comes... So in the spirit of the season, I now reveal my top ten things I love about fall list! Drumroll please!

Top 10 Things I love about fall:

1. It's finally ok to admit that Christmas in New York is coming SO SOON!!! YAY!
2. Not sweating on my way to school/work/play therefore being able to keep a hairstyle for the large part of the day - it's the small things in life that keep me entertained.
3. Red and orange leaves
4. MY BIRTHDAY
5. Sweaters, cords, jeans, jackets, scarves, sweatshirts with hoods...
6. Nikki making Granny's apple pie
7. Seasonal decor matches my red and oragne living room
8. Double tall non-fat pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks -- ya gotta try it!
9. Crisp morning air when you leave the apartment
10. Apples and pumpkins -- they are just fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home