9.18.2005

The week in review

So after a hectic week with school and work and all that, it was a great weekend! I have made such great friends here that like to be normal and go out and have fun together. It's such a great thing. I'm so thankful! So anyway, by weeks end we were all ready to have some fun so a bunch of us from school went out. Below are some pics and some thoughts.
We were walking down the street and Sara asked Alex to pick her a flower to he then proceeded to pull out an entire PLANT from one of the planters in front of a restaurant. We then passed a 1800FLOWERS store so we thought it only appropriate to take a photo.
Kim getting in the way of the photo op
Part of the crew and some random guy in a stripe shirt who we did not know. Sara: "Who ARE YOU??"
Trying to take a picture ... I don't know what happened...
When are these two just gonna get together??

Well that's all I have time for right now. It's getting late and I have to leave my apartment in the morning at 6:00 AM for hospital orientation so bed time is rapidly approaching. Most stories to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home