9.12.2005

Welcome to the next nine months

Today was my first day at the hospital!! Although it was an early hour that I got up (my addiction to morning coffee helps that though -- another post completely) the day went relatively smoothly. A few of the high points: I have my own office -- with WINDOWS, and a COMPUTER and my name on a plaque outside the door. It says, "Christina Campbell, B.S. Speech Intern, Audiology and Speech Pathology" Isn't that great? :) I'm seriously tempted to take a picture of it to send to the fam but I'm not sure I could get away with that without anyone noticing... haha. Anyeay, today was mostly paperwork and getting set up with the system so there wasn't a whole lot of what we're actually going to be doing but it was nice to get comfortable anyway. So yeah, this will be my home, for better or worse, for the next nine months. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with these dang blog spammers!?

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger CJC said...

seriously, anonymous (why the anonymity?? the odds are good that i know who you are), it's beginning to bug me...the spammers need to go away

 

Post a Comment

<< Home