7.05.2005

YEAH!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! I hope that everyone had a fabulous 4th of july weekend. Mine was actually really really good and relaxing and fun! I have lots of pics. If anyone would like to see them just let me know and i'll try to either put a link on here or send you a link to see them. The picture on the left is from our fireworks that we saw. They were the Macy's fireworks and we went to the Brooklyn Promenade so that we could have the city in the background...we're really not cheesy i promise! But anyway, it was a great time and I'll write more later! Gotta get back to the real world tomorrow. :(

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chrissy!!!
Thanks for calling yesterday! We have to catch up soon!!! I love seeing your pics and reading about your life in NYC!!!! It sounds so wonderful. I really really really need to visit you soon!!!

Love you,
lyndsay

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So fun to see your pics and read about your new life in New York. Will be fun to hear how God uses this time in your life. I'll write you more on email.

Love you!
Jenna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home