10.10.2005

Free stuff is good

So, crazy thing happened to me. I was bored at work a couple of weeks ago and was messing around in my email inbox. I came across an ad in my junk email name that said that you could win a $500 gift card to PetSmart (and since I have a kitty AND am poor they hooked me in) so I filled out the form. They then sent me an email saying that i was "potentially the winner of a year's supply of pet food." Great, thanks. I closed it and forgot all about it. Until today when i get a FedEx envelope, open it up and see a letter from the Redeption Center (huh? I say...) and see inside that there is a letter from PetSmart and a $500 gift card. At first I just laughed. Mainly because I never win ANYTHING and now that I do the only one that can really enjoy it is the CAT. Ironic? I think so. Well I suppose that I will enjoy it because now I don't have to buy cat food or cat litter for at least a little while. So yeah, cool huh?

P.S. A $500 Starbucks card would have been cooler...oh well...

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i challenge you to buy all of your christmas presents at petsmart this year--especially for that dog that is living on ryan's chest in his blog photo :). bring it. you're always a winner to me :). love, anon in virginia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home