9.06.2005

What a weekend

I spent the weekend in St. Louis with Sara, my New York friend. Sara had never been to a "middle state" as she calls them until this weekend. So my parents decided that it would be fun to dress up like cowboys for the arrival unbeknownst to either one of us. So we walked out of the terminal and I see my parents DECKED out in head to toe cowboy gear. All I can say is see the picture below...So anyway, after that ... interesting...arrival it was a good weekend. The first part was a bit busy with friends and commitments and all that but it was great to catch up with old friends and see how everyone is doing. Caught up with buddy Susie, spent some time in Lafayette Square (her 'hood), and, as seen in the pictures below, dyed the hair red/auburn/brown. A nice change.
On Sunday, Mom, Dad, Sara, and myself went out to Mount Pleasant Winery in Augusta, Missouri because it was a beautiful day and I've never been out there (what a terrible St. Louis girl I am).Me and Sara enjoying the outdoors on a lovely Missouri day Me and Sara enjoying the INDOOR wine tasting :) "Sara, this is what the blue states look like..."

Anyway, it was a good weekend of good home cookin, hangin by the pool (I apparently have mad water volleyball AND water basketball skills), and haning with good friends. Back to the real world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home