8.26.2005

Just an update

So sorry for all of those who have been checking in and seeing no update...well, maybe I should just address that to mom and dad....whatever...but I do see that Ryan is back in full effect on the comments so I do have one more reader....life is good.

My last week before getting back to school and the real world has been a little busy. I've gotten a good amount of hours at work which is a good thing as far as the paycheck goes but a TERRIBLE thing as far as morale goes. It's the price ya gotta pay I suppose. When can I quit huh?

So in the mean time I decided that I should get my employment paperwork in to the hospital before school starts so that i don't forget. So I went up there the other day to turn in my physical info. I walk in and the nurse says that I have to have another TB test (hey sure why not just round it off to an even two for both TB and blood tests in the past two weeks...) so I did that and then went up to Human Resources to fill out the "paperwork". WHOA is all I have to say. She hands me a packet that is about half an inch thick and says, "You can have a seat right over there and fill that out if you like." oh thanks... So I ended up taking it home because I needed addresses and phone numbers to account for the last five years of my life as well as phone numbers and addresses for people that can vouch for my story on where I've been for the last five years...crazy huh? oh well. Better safe than sorry as they say.

So anyway, that's where I've been. Hope life is good for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home